what we do
What we do
We cover a broad range of services that encompass landscape planning, design and management. With our combined skills we offer a ‘complete package’, underpinning a rigorous intellectual approach with professional design expertise.
Where projects require we work with a wide range of sub-consultants, including archaeologists, ecologists, arboriculturalists and hydrologists, to provide a bespoke team of specialists that will deliver all the needs of your project.
From concept through to proposal, we seek an holistic design and management solution that responds to the needs of the site and of its users. We believe that an artistic appreciation of the ‘genius of the place’ is essential in unlocking a site’s true potential. We seek to deliver landscape proposals that resolve complexities, provide sustainable functions, and that unify and inspire... proposals that produce exceptional landscapes… landscapes that enrich people’s lives.
Our typical outputs for clients include:
- Conservation Management Plans / Parkland Plans including archival research and field survey
- Funding applications to the Heritage Lottery Fund, Natural England (Entry and Higher Level Stewardship Scheme), the Forestry Commission (English Woodland Grant Scheme) and others
- Forestry and woodland strategies
- Masterplanning, design and visualisations
- Management & maintenance plans
- Green infrastructure strategies
- Landscape Character Assessments
- Landscape and Visual Impact Assessments
- Setting studies